|Date Posted:||Feb 13|
The SAP Finance Business Solution Manager will oversee the technology needs , specifically regarding finance relevant business areas. This role will report to IT leadership and act as the Solution Architect for IT business systems related to the finance business area. This manager role is required to keep their skill set current and relevant to adopted technologies through proactive research and self-training. In order to achieve the optimal solution, they will be the liaison between IT application support and finance business users, vendors, and other IT professionals. Additionally, this role is required to take a proactive approach in mentoring and coaching finance business users to utilize best process practices in order to achieve the desired results. This role is crucial to business continuity and success.
• Provide advice and guidance on SAP best practice tool capabilities that can bring additional value to the Finance business areas
• Troubleshooting and resolving business process and/or technical issues as it relates to business financial systems deployed
• Collaborate with business to identify areas for ongoing improvement initiatives
• Provide “fit for purpose” and “enterprise focused” solutions for the Finance business areas
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong Finance Planning and Consolidations expertise in addition to core Finance business areas which includes A/R, A/P, GL, COPA, Fixed Assets, and Investment Management
• Demonstrated proficiency in at least one of the following areas: application architecture, solutions architecture, software systems architecture, data architecture, or SDLC, and is comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems
• Act in alignment with business user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Utilize in-depth SAP Finance technical and business knowledge to design and implement optimal and fit for purpose solutions to meet the business needs while protecting the corporation's assets
• Collaborate and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
• Take a consultative approach to develop, present and explain the value and vision of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide audience
Required Experience and Education
• BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology or related field preferred
• Finance relevant Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
• At least 10 years of hands-on Finance experience working with SAP, including S/4 HANA
• At least 5 years as a Finance Manager, or Solution Architect in a non-consulting industry
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.