|Date Posted:||Jan 14|
TITLE: SAP ERP Security Analyst | Houston, Texas
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
TYPE: Contract (12 months)
NOTE: ***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*** HOUSTON, TEXAS***
The SAP ERP Security Analyst provides primary security support for global SAP ERP Project systems and secondary security support for other SAP solutions. This position includes security role development, troubleshooting user access issues, and ensuring no conflict of interest exist in user roles assigned.
• Develop, maintain and implement security roles and authorizations for SAP ECC, S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, PO, GTS, and other SAP systems
• Serve as security expert for ERP project functional teams
• Work with business units, support teams, and security coordinators to ensure compliance with security processes and controls
• Maintain user ID’s and security roles across development, test and production environments
• Regularly audit and review roles and assignments for segregation of duties conflicts, compliance with company policies, etc.
• Work with SAP ERP project teams to anticipate and proactively meet their implementation needs while adhering to internal controls
• Work day-to-day operational issues submitted by customers through ServiceNow and SAP GRC (SAP Access Risk and Compliance System)
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Monitor ISAC, CERT, SANS, and other sharing and security information sharing and notification organizations
• MUST HAVE: 3 or more years on-the-job experience in SAP Security Administration
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Ability and willingness to provide day-to-day application support on a 24 x 7 basis
• SAP Security Certification preferred
• SAP Security Coordinator experience preferred
• Previous experience in SAP security role development and administration preferred
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS, Computer Science, or another IT field preferred
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.