|Date Posted:||May 6|
TITLE: Salesforce Architect
LOCATION: 100% Remote
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $150k-$180k (DOE)+bonus & benefits
SUMMARY: The Salesforce Architect will work closely with our Product Management and Core Engineering teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure the solution stays in line with needs of the business as well as provide recommendations for continuous improvements and system efficiencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Elicit requirements, suggest best practices, map out functional / technical solutions, and provide functional architecture strategy and guidance
• Translate business requirements, business process, and automation requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform capabilities
• Educate and support Product Management on when to use out-of-the-box platform functionality vs custom development and understand the tradeoffs between different implementations
• Review Product Roadmap, provide high level estimations on level of effort for different solution approaches
• Perform hands-on configuration and development as needed, and roll-up your sleeves to resolve technical issues
• Provide support to Developers and be the point of escalation for all development issues. Earn developers trust and be the escalation point of technical solutioning. As needed, review code/solutions with developers.
• Quickly understand current systems architecture, taking ownership of it.
• Complete thorough impact analyses with all connected systems keeping the big picture in mind
• Subject matter expert for the entire salesforce systems ecosystem
• Own and manage the Salesforce CI/CD pipelines
• Able to independently operate in unknown territory
• Evangelize using scratch orgs for both development and testing
• Ensure compliance with regulations and internal security policies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical area or related work experience
• 8+ years of Salesforce.com Developer experience
• Salesforce Certifications (3+ developer and architect certifications)
• Strong knowledge of consuming APIs (SOAP, REST)
• Experience with SFDX, Git source control, CI, CD
• Experience with Heroku Connect is a plus
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong commitment to system and process scalability as well as surrounding governance
• High motivation - will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.