|Date Posted:||Nov 8|
TITLE: Sales Support | Event Coordinator
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Long-term Contract
RATE: $26-28/hour DOE
The Sales Support Associate will have a key role in helping to achieve sales targets. Responsible for providing support and event coordination for the sales organization, helping to improve sales productivity and business growth. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is committed to success.
• Coordinate customer events
• Prepare, collate and input data to set up new customers in company systems
• Actively work with Account Managers, Pricing and Customer Excellence to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
• Support Business Development preparation of quotations and proposals
• Update sales processes and procedures and other sales documents
• Other sales support functions as needed
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously.
• Ability to quickly grasp problem situations and take initiative to get the right people together to work on issues
• Experience communicating effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
• At least one role in which results were created by working closely with others in a team setting where trust and cooperation was necessary to drive success
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and direction
• Ability to learn new systems quickly and become proficient in Salesforce.com, SAP and other internal systems.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.