|Date Posted:||Oct 13|
|Wage:||$45,000 base salary + Commission|
|Location:||Sugar Land, TX|
TITLE: Sales Specialist | B2B Marketing
CLIENT: B2B Marketing Advertising Firm
LOCATION: Sugar Land, Texas
SALARY: $45,000 base Salary + Commissions
Our client is seeking a Sales Specialist for a direct-hire position.
This role will be responsible for supporting B2B marketing advertising sales goals through effective sales techniques, relationship building and exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate must recognize business opportunities and prospects, then present solutions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
You should strive to increase sales volume and new customer base as well as, service existing customers, and generate repeat sales.
The candidate must demonstrate a professional image of the brand at all times and ask for referrals to grow the business.
• Identify and qualify new customers for potential needs analysis profile
• Prepare and draft RFI, RFQ and proposal outlines based on needs analysis
• Prospect new customers through lead generation lists, LinkedIn, follow-up, and cold calling
• Identify the correct decision-makers within a given business
• Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
• Update CRM database with client confidential documents, contractual agreements, and quotations
• 3+ years’ experience in sales and B2B marketing selling multiple product lines
• Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM client database system
• Should have experience with sales and marketing of branded merchandise and promotional products
• Must possess a good understanding of sales and marketing tactics
• Should have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must have an outgoing personality and willingness to work with the public on a daily basis.
• Should be a self motivated individual, able to meet and exceed set targets.
• Digital marketing knowledge experience selling B2B via LinkedIn is a plus!
Bachelors degree in Marketing Advertising or related field is preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.