|Date Posted:||Mar 23|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$20.00 - $25.00/ Per hour|
TITLE: Sales Renewals Associate
LOCATION: West Houston / Remote
TYPE: Contract to hire.
RATE: $20.00 - $25.00/ Per hour
The Sales Renewals Associate will be responsible for supporting the sales team by actively engaging clients in pursuit of continued renewal of maintenance contracts
- Act as a support to the Sales Team through assistance with maintenance renewal sales
- Identify the renewal accounts and ensure the accuracy and timely submission of maintenance renewal quotes/invoices within assigned territory, and where appropriate seek opportunities to sell multi-year maintenance.
- Create and provide customer proposals and supply any related documentation and/or brochures supporting the customer proposed solution.
- Implement and manage contract renewal initiatives through sales objectives/quotas.
- Maintain contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream.
- Deal with customer queries and prepare quotes for small accounts:
- Process orders via email and phone
- Check orders and invoices for accuracy
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Use Salesforce CRM System to document all customer activity.
- Generate weekly sales reports
- Acknowledge and resolving customer complaints
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Contribute to the organization's continuous improvement:
- Actively participate in process improvements and monthly meetings to discuss forecasting and upcoming renewals.
- Stay abreast of service offerings and client usage to better manage renewals as well as upsell opportunities.
- Cross collaborate with sales and services on client feedback and identify missed opportunities and further development on customer's need
- Maintain account team relationships by working with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of sales support experience
- Strong negotiation skills to renew and upsell products
- Understanding of Maintenance Renewal contracts
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in evaluating customer needs and developing actions plans
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Ability to assess tasks and prioritize high potential customers effectively
- Ability to work in a multinational environment - Both team and users.
- High school diploma
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.