|Date Posted:||Jan 16|
|Wage:||$80,000+ (DOE) plus commission plan|
TITLE: Sales Manager | B2B
CLIENT: Product Manufacturing Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Northwest Houston)
SALARY: $80,000+ (DOE) plus commission plan
In anticipation of accelerated growth, our manufacturing client is looking for a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager’s will be responsible for continuous company sales. A successful candidate will keep many balls in the air at once, thrive in challenges, is ‘high energy’, does not need or want micro management, organized and thorough, technical aptitude, and enjoys supporting and growing within a tight nit team.
• Responsible for overall company sales growth through individual and companywide sales person support. This also includes personal company responsibility list that continually increases.
• Meet and exceed agreed upon sales goals while maintaining and growing personal pipeline
• Grow prospect and potential client database via networking trade shows, conferences and referral programs
• Create and facilitate weekly sales meetings to review statistics/KPI update, education, success stories, issue review, goal progress, etc.
• Hold effective weekly individual meetings to review progress report for each sales person. Goals and targeted sales training should also be intertwined in these meetings.
• Responsible for sales training materials and continuous improvement and implementation of training program, including scheduling, facilitating, and executing new sales personnel training.
• Coordinate sales support programs to help customer management team facilitate key clients incoming calls, e-mails, facsimile and overall customer service and order processing
• Maintain first class customer program management and customer service initiatives as the highest priority delivering the highest level of customer service possible.
• Develop client case study summarizing the product development solution to include success stories, issue review, goal progress, etc.
• Host effective and proactive weekly sales meetings that are structured, consistent, informative, and motivational
• Work closely with key clients to fulfill requests and needs by presenting various selections of products and services, providing pricing information as requested
• Research product solutions for key clients and relay new product ideas and product extensions to management for evaluation
• Present product solutions to client emphasizing saleable services or products to include quality and ability to meet customer specifications
• Process and review all paperwork for orders to include sales orders, pack lists, e-mails, and any prints or related documents
• Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner
• Utilize organization to keep track and record customer sales, history, issues, and sales contact agreements
• Fully utilize provided internal tools/software CRM software, to maximize personal bandwidth and company sales volume potential
• Support co-workers on an as needed basis to ensure the highest level of customer service is attained and maintained
• Five plus years in sales management selling product solutions and managing a successful sales team
• MUST present case study overview of sales management knowledge, skill, and proven ability to manage a team of constituents
• Leverage keen communications skills, writing, and polished presentation is required
• Ability to implement and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
• Strong analytical and mathematical capability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• Strong knowledge in concepts of basic algebra and geometry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint, spreadsheet software, and Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, Technology or related field is preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.