|Date Posted:||Feb 12|
|Wage:||$80,000 - $90,000 / Year|
TITLE: Report Writer
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $80,000 - $90,000 / Year
The Report Writer will produce recurring reports for health plans/carriers related to claims data, encounter data, and referrals.
- Creating ad-hoc reports requested by staff as well as external customers.
- Providing analytical support to Utilization Management, Claims, Compliance, Enrollment, Member Services, and Sales.
- Partnering with Business Intelligence and Population Health to improve analytical data structure and reporting.
- Proven communication, presentation, project management, problem solving and technical skills are also required.
- Ability to assume more than one role on the team, and must have the ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of Crystal reports, Microsoft Access, or SSRS
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, reporting, or managed healthcare
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in report writing experience (Epic Clarity, Crystal Report, Business Objects, SQL)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience writing, debugging, and documenting complex queries against relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.