|Date Posted:||Dec 18|
Role: QA Test Engineer:
• Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
• Collaborate with Product Development, Product Management and other cross-functional groups to deliver high-quality products
• Utilize test tool automation to streamline testing activities on various projects during different test phases
• Create and execute test plans, test data, test cases to ensure quality for web applications, APIs based on the story in the sprint.
• Prepare Testing artifacts as needed, such as Test Plan, Test Strategy, RTM s, Test Reports, etc.
• Develop unit test cases via Jasmine or Karma
• Configure Jenkins job to execute Automation project on daily basis.
• Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, Load/Performance, Security and end-to-end testing
• Understand and implementing automation scripts using Selenium web driver in Java language
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environment
• Experience in Work management tool like JIRA as part of day-day activities while working in Agile methodology
• Hands on Experience in Selenium/Protractor
• Skilled in SQL and relational databases
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.