|Date Posted:||Aug 28|
As the QA Manager, you’ll be a hands-on manager/lead executing manual test plans, automating test cases. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience leading QA teams in manual testing and automation. The ideal candidate will work to support testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases for AWS, Mobile and Salesforce based applications, this will entail integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing from end-to-end. Additional responsibilities will include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stakeholders, improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation.
• Ability to create, execute and maintain effective test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on requirements, user stories and project needs.
• Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with
• Execute automation scripts and write basic SQL queries to look at data
• Use/manage QA resources with Selenium or similar tools
• Help development and Business teams to troubleshoot issues.
• Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
• Establish and maintain trace-ability of requirements through test plans and cases.
• Partner with users and Product Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
• Contribute to the tracking and reporting of established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
• Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
• Executes Software Functional, Regression, and Integration testing.
• Understand and support QA activities related to complex applications and system
• Follow established QA practices and methodologies.
• Triage issues in QA and perform RCA
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• 2+ years as a QA Lead
• 4+ years overall QA testing experience
• Experience working with product owners and developers to define user stories.
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
• Scripting and coding knowledge is required.
• Familiarity with formal test tools and understanding of their general functions and use.
• Understanding of SDLC, Agile Scrum
• Experience with any automated testing tools is a plus
• Experience with Jira, Monday or any similar tools
• Knowledge of QA processes, practices and systems.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.