|Date Posted:||Oct 22|
|Location:||Williamsport , PA|
TITLE: Psychiatrist- Child & Adolescent | Williamsport, PA
CLIENT: Healthcare Provider & Adolescent Mental Health Organization
LOCATION: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
TYPE: Permanent Direct Hire
SALARY: $250,000 (DOE) Dependent on experience
Ideal opportunity for Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist who wants a full-time opportunity and wants to live in a low cost of living area with a very good salary, great benefits with a flexible schedule! Responsible for the management and treatment of child and adolescent psychiatric patients where the treatment could include psychiatric evaluations, pharmacotherapy and medication management. Psychiatric services will be provided to individuals’ ages 2.5 years and older. The adolescent mental health provider is comprised of five facility locations; 5+ sites in PA clustered in the Danville, Lewisburg, Williamsport areas consisting of approx. 70 inpatient residential beds, and partial in and outpatient sites. Each healthcare facility is a 20 minute travel by car distance apart from each other, and all located within close proximity.
• Provides psychiatric services to all patient clients, consisting of an initial psychiatric evaluation, a medication check and a follow-up psychiatric evaluation.
• Completes a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation including but not limited to making diagnosis, assessing medical, social and environmental factors that support the diagnosis, providing clear justification for prescribing medications.
• Makes client’s referral and recommendations to an in-patient and or out patients unit when needed.
• Assists when necessary use of the Pennsylvania Mental Health code procedures act system and ensures filing child line communications reports as a mandated reporter.
• Reviews and signs the recovery plan of all patients, including making recommendations and assisting mental health therapists in the formulation of the patient recovery plan.
• Ensures accuracy and signatures of all protocol produces and client reports requested by healthcare provider or any private insurance company.
• Procures and updates necessary reports which could be facilitated by the Mental Health Therapist, Clinical Director, or any other clinical personnel as long as the physician is satisfied that the report is properly prepared.
• Engages and coordinates written and verbal communications with professional healthcare companies, support services and other involved agencies as needed.
• Attends and leads staff meetings and case care consultation meetings for medical review presentations, executive health management teams, clinical supervisory associates and therapists
• Maintains critic update analysis reports and signs medication notes and the medication log sheets, consent to medication documents ensuring to provide psychopharmacological education to all patients.
• 2 years experience of completed psychiatry residence and/or should be an American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc. diplomat in general psychiatry and/or child and adolescent psychiatry
• 1 to 2 years experience Psychiatric subspecialties and/or additional specialized training in psychiatric work with children, adolescents, and their families in an accredited residency in child and adolescent psychiatry. (e.g. addition psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine, forensic, geriatric, psychiatric as indicated.)
• Current and valid Pennsylvania medical license, Ability to Practice in Pennsylvania
• Doctoral degree in medicine and psychiatry from an accredited school of medicine in the United States of America or a valid doctoral degree from a foreign school of medicine and evidence of successful completion
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
• Full Time Perm Placement Position with opportunity for growth, and great salary
• Full benefits package, and 401K/Retirement plan with 3% match after one year
• Relocation assistance offered for ideal candidate
• Flexible Schedule depending on healthcare provider needs, 40 hour week but could be less, and NO on-call
• Robust PTO/24 days starting, and bonus opportunities available
• Residential Length of Stay: 16 months
• Reports directly to corporate CEO and executive management team
• Mileage reimbursement for travel and expenses
• Opportunity for growth in a growing company
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.