|Date Posted:||Jul 12|
|Wage:||$60K - $65K base|
TITLE: Project Manager
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $60K - $65K
The Project Manager will be tasked with initiating and driving IT and business initiatives forward. The best candidate will have a proven track record running multiple projects simultaneously, managing cross project dependencies and delivering on time, on budget and with high client satisfaction.
- Provide leadership on IT projects of varying size and complexity
- Motivate cross-functional team members exerting influence without authority.
- Ensure that the communication processes are effective, and linkages are maintained between the business units and the organization’s strategic direction.
- Be the primary point of escalation on issues for the team.
- Ability to quickly adapt to various systems and application functionality
- Accountable for the definition, planning, scheduling, execution and successful completion of assigned projects
- Identify risk factors and contingency plans, communicate project status and critical risk factors to stakeholders, and escalate issues to adjust project scope, resources, or timelines
- Validate plan scope and associated time/resource estimates with supporting business owners and customers
- Consult directly with resource managers to confirm resource availability and allocations
- Manage project tasks to achieve designated milestones and timelines
- Ensure project management best practices are applied to all project areas, including scope, timeline, budget, resources, risks, and communications
- 2+ years of hands on experience as a project manager on business and IT projects.
- Strong technical skills with a balance of functional skills.
- Relationship-builder who enjoys working closely with and learning from internal teams.
- Easily gain the trust of your teammates and are excellent at explaining the big-picture vision and obtaining stakeholder buy in.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Focus on accomplishing every milestone while ensuring processes are followed and issues are proactively dealt with.
- Strong verbal and written communicator who can clearly articulate project needs to a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proactively follow up on action items and don’t hesitate when it comes to picking up the phone or sending an email.
- During meetings you are always on time, have a clear agenda to discuss, and take comprehensive notes that can easily be referenced back to.
- Pick out key details in conversations and capture action items without stopping the flow of discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP, PMI, or ACP certification is considered a huge plus.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.