|Date Posted:||Sep 9|
|Wage:||75000 or DOE|
TITLE: Project Manager – Roadway / Highway Design Engineer
CLIENT: Architectural Design and Engineering
LOCATION: Houston TX
SALARY: $75,000-$100,000 DOE
We are seeking a Roadway/Highway Design Engineer with 8+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Manage all aspects and disciplines of small/medium projects and/or entire discipline of large projects
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Experience in managing and designing TxDOT PS&E projects required
- 8+ years managing all aspects and disciplines of small/medium projects or entire discipline of large projects
- Must be proficient in MicroStation, GEOPAK, GEOPAK Drainage and familiar with OpenRoads
- Knowledge of Primavera preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university in engineering is required
- Must be a licensed Professional Engineer in Texas
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Our client offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. They also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
Offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.