|Date Posted:||Jan 9|
|Wage:||$55-60 hour (DOE)|
TITLE: Program Manager | Greater Houston Area
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (6 to 12 months ongoing)
RATE: $55-60/hour DOE
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects across all areas of the business (e.g. Marketing, Technology, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, etc.) Candidate will possess strong strategic thinking, problem solving, communication and analytical skills and must be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and able to demonstrate excellent project management, negotiation, communication, problem-solving skills, and customer-focus. This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project management requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Defines program charter and to clearly define the roles and responsibilities of individual projects across the program
• Establishes controls, governance, and standards to monitor delivery and risks assessment overviews
• Creates and executes the strategic roadmap to across the planned work and budget review
• Applies project management frameworks and methodologies to develop a cohesive program strategy, track execution and manage dependencies among projects in the program.
• Establishes overall schedule and budget for the program and tracks budgets, project plans scope, risks and risk mitigation plans and milestones for delivery
• Monitors multiple projects through the program cycle and mentors project teams as needed
• Manages and leads business unit teams with the overall delivery of projects across all functions including requirements gathering and project approval, design, build/customization, integration, and testing
• Manages and reviews technical requirements and project approval, including obtaining sign-off from all business lines and overseeing change management for tracking changes, once sign-off has been completed.
• Provides regular communications on project status to executive management and project teams
• Builds strong relationships internally establishing strong contact with all business functions and act as central hub
• Leverage exceptional project management background coordinating large scale projects and act as day-to-day project contact with partner teams
• Minimum of 8 years project management experience managing complex enterprise level projects and multiple projects in dynamic and demanding environments with at least 3-5 managing large scale programs
• Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
• Demonstrated experience with waterfall project management
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain executive level reporting and communications
• Experience working on technology integration projects
Bachelors degree in Business, MIS, or related field is required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.