|Date Posted:||Sep 2|
TITLE: Director of Program Management
LOCATION: Houston Texas
SALARY: 120-130K DOE
We are currently seeking a Director of Program Management for our Operations and Engineering teams preferably from a Technology or Manufacturing background. This professional would have 4 Program Managers reporting to him or her, and also interfacing with clients, Process Engineers, and other business units on-site.
• Directs and manages a variety of projects including: product transitions, strategic planning projects, new-technology implementation projects, and small-scale capital projects
• Develops product expertise for all new products transferred and recommends pricing for proposed services
• Interfaces with all departments to ensure that products/projects are introduced on time and that quality is maintained
• Guides staff about the importance of right-first-time concepts to project teams to maximize efficiency and productivity
• Directs prioritization criteria and tools for project team members to ensure that effort is efficiently allocated to the most important and time-sensitive tasks
• Directs key business metrics and service level agreements (SLA’s) with partners
• Directs content development and leads discussions during quarterly business review (QBR) meetings
• Directs team through implementation of new products and projects from conception through completion as required by business agreement
• Lead and participate in weekly conference calls with partners and maintain action items lists
• Prepares and may approve various project budgets such as documents, scopes of work and procures services or equipment, management of budget changes, tracking of budget expenditures and deviations from budget, deliver projects on or under budget to ensure profitability for company
• Reviews and approves billing invoice submittals
• Direct, spearhead and document cost reduction programs and negotiations
• Specifies and coordinates receipt of reports required to support client’s business
• Provides finance teams with quarterly spend estimates
• Contributes to continuous business process review and improvement; drives the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations
• Maintains excellent understanding of the client’s products and processes and manages the review and negotiation of SOW or contract
• Interface with business partners on orders and shipments and manages company purchase order. Responds in a timely manner via phone or e-mail to internal / external partner requests and issues
• 10 years demonstrated success in a Director level position within project or program management of multiple, complex product development projects in the high tech and manufacturing industry
• Working knowledge of computers, process engineering and the ability to quickly grasp and apply policies and procedures and relate them to project scope
• Proficient with MS office suite
• Demonstrated skill in managing and directing a cross-functional project team
• PMP certification preferred
• Operations experience in a manufacturing/supply chain setting. Preferred, not required. Willingness to learn.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering or an equivalent technical or business development degree
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Bonus Opportunities annually, per performance reviews.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.