|Date Posted:||Aug 31|
TITLE: Production Engineer III
CLIENT: Oil & Gas / Energy
LOCATION: Houston TX
SALARY or RATE: 50-60/hr
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes Now
We are seeking a Production Engineer III Consultant who would serve as a lead to other Engineering Technicians, Technologists, and participate in Production Operations for full life cycle of Exploration, Production and Oilwells.
• Responsible for preparing and executing well completions
• Supervises and directs the activities of engineering technicians and technologists
• Writes AFE proposals for production improvements and identifies opportunities to lower LOE.
• Applies advanced knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to gas and oil wells with the goal of improving production economically.
• Conducts well reviews with other Production Engineers and District Managers - reviews progress, costs and results.
• Participates in special projects as assigned by management to optimize production processes and production equipment by increasing efficiencies and production levels and decreasing operating expenses.
• Understands regulatory issues and works to keep company in compliance.
• Reviews and evaluates new products working with vendors, consultants and production department.
• Recommend and performs Production engineering studies.
• Maintains property and project data.
• Prepares plans and budgets.
• 7+ years of relevant E&P company experience in Permian Basin production engineering and field operations
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications and other PC based computer applications
• High level of production engineering expertise with experience in all types of operations related to the full life cycle of producing oil wells, including: Completions, recompletions and workovers, Interventions including slick line, electric line and coiled tubing operations, Artificial lift design, installation and maintenance, Facility installation and operations
• Expert knowledge in the following: Artificial lift systems, design, and troubleshooting, Inflow performance, Completions and Well Interventions, Secondary recovery (water flooding) and EOR
• Production Operations experience
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Petroleum/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering) required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.