|Date Posted:||Nov 13|
TITLE: Product Manager
CLIENT: Technology Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
SALARY: $90,000- 120,000 DOE
• Leverage product management expertise for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product requirements, effectively performing agile software development activities, managing stakeholders, and providing product support
• Execute small to largescale product launch efforts in addition to having hands-on technology proficient acumen, and be the team player who can lead, define, and deliver innovative solutions for new and existing products
• Manage the development of corporate internal and client facing applications, as well as the data that drives them.
• Work with internal project stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements, drive consensus, including developing success metrics and analyzing ROI of requests.
• Work with business subject matter experts and use a broad range of sources to understand all use cases.
• Work with designers, developers (both locally and remotely) and subject matter experts to get project requirements well scoped, designed and built.
• Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with the development team.
• Interface with third-party vendors and manage the relationships with them.
• Plan sprints in an agile software development environment.
• Groom the request backlog and prioritize feedback.
• Perform user acceptance testing, and communicate and engage with end users for user acceptance testing.
• Act as the first line of support and issue resolution.
• Write and communicate release notes across all required channels and to all appropriate parties.
• Collaborate with the Training Department to deliver training and communication to business users.
• Minimum 5 years of product management experience with Technology focused company
• Software development experience or equivalent is highly preferred
• Working knowledge of SQL and cloud services
• Demonstrated success performing software product development
• Experience working with data teams
• Proven ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain specific language
• Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into the technical details
• Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility for your defined area of ownership
• Excellent project management skills - delivery oriented
• Superior communication skills
• Experience in financial services a plus, but more important is your ability to learn fast, ask questions and solve problems
• Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
• Ability to work with remote teams
• Ability to take direction and deliver and perform accordingly
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or technical field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.