|Date Posted:||Oct 25|
TITLE: Product Innovation Analyst
RATE: $32-33/hour DOE
Our client is seeking a Product Innovation Analyst who can easily fit into a fast-paced, dynamic New Product Innovation and Development team driven to accelerate the clean energy and sustainable future. The Product Innovation team is at the core of this company’s growth and provides a great environment to develop a cross-functional skillset unparalleled in other functional groups. This position will be reporting to a Manager in Product Innovation.
• Be inquisitive and creative by searching for answers to burning questions and identifying key trends and opportunities in the retail electric, clean energy, and technology industries.
• Contribute to new product and service ideas by researching topics and providing clear, concise summaries. Provide viewpoints, recommendations, and structured next steps.
• Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new and exciting across various industries to provide an outlook of future industry developments.
• As the primary data interpreter, analyze reports and provide insight to the team in order to develop new products and uncover actionable insights that help propel the business forward.
• Develop detailed, quantitative analysis that supports meaningful insights for new product development.
• Analyze reporting metrics and provide recommendations on opportunities to optimize and improve new product performance.
• Develop and maintain regular reporting related to potential new products and growth opportunities, as well as current products in market.
• Collaborate closely with internal new product team members to develop reporting processes that ensure each team has the data needed to achieve performance targets.
• Provide support to the team for requested tasks, taking it upon themselves to organize tasks, communicate, and develop next steps proactively.
• 3+ years of professional experience in Data Analytics, Business Analysis, or comparable analytics position.
• Strong knowledge of Excel with experience developing financial models.
• Ability to structure complex analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate ideas through email, PowerPoint, and other formats.
• Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
• Proven problem solving and project management skills including attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
• 10% travel required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or a related field.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.