|Date Posted:||Feb 6|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$20-22/ per hour|
TITLE: Print & Website Coordinator
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $20-22/ hour
Candidate will coordinate content layout and production of print and web-based editorial and marketing materials. This is a detail-oriented production management position rather than a creative role. Knowledge of CMS tools and CRM applications geared to publication workflow and advertising would be very helpful. This position requires self-motivation, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and produce quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
• Maintaining files during the editorial and pre-press processes
• Submitting page proofs to editors
• Implementing changes and editorial corrections
• Executing pre-flight procedures for print production campaigns
• Creating final PDFs for collateral materials and promotion items
• Reviewing proofs ensuring all corrections captured
• Designing print, website and email graphics
• Posting content to multiple websites
• 2 years of agency experience working with Energy Oil & Gas clients preferred
• MUST have publication and advertising design and production
• MUST have file preparation for press
• MUST have website content management
• Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, keen attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and quality are imperative to this role
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Acrobat and Enfocus Pitstop would be beneficial
a strong cross-platform (Mac OS and PC) background
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
• at least two years of related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Strong grammar and proofreading skills are preferred
• Publishing industry experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising and Communications
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.