|Date Posted:||Feb 27|
|Wage:||Commensurate with Experience|
TITLE: PR Account Supervisor
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is looking for a seasoned public relations professional to guide the strategic direction and agency activities for the agency’s accounts, thought leadership program and new business efforts. Supervises account team and partner resources.
• Contribute to and drive client strategy across all channels (traditional and digital/social media)
• Cultivate relationships with key client contacts and consult with client(s) on all marketing needs and recommend appropriate strategies, executions and budgets
• Build rapport and cultivate relationships with clients through sound counsel, creative problem solving, idea generation, and flawless execution
• Provide strategic guidance to clients; anticipate and address client needs and challenges especially at it relates to food; plan and develop integrated programs that exceed client objectives
• Develop measurable public relations programs that are on strategy and within budget
• Manage financials, ensuring programs and projects are profitable
• Analyze and report on client program metrics and on-line conversations and shift direction as needed
• Research, write, edit and present high-level materials, including communications plans, POV’s, Q&A’s, press materials especially as it relates to the food industry
• Drive successful media relations efforts on behalf of clients through key message development, media training, pitching compelling stories and building strong relationship with industry and national business/consumer reporters, bloggers and influencers
• Identify new opportunities with clients and build incremental business as it relates to food brands
• Lead, manage, and motivate team members by promptly reviewing work and providing constructive feedback; identify beneficial training and development opportunities
• Minimum of seven years’ experience in public relations and/or communications required, agency and prior supervisory experience desired
• Experience in developing and implementing content strategies to achieve client objectives
• Proven ability to manage large projects as well as small teams on one or more sizable accounts.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others at or below level.
• Familiar with best practice communications tactics and public relations tools and will be able to recommend them to clients.
• Experience with client-related finance management, including managing large projects within budget.
• Able to demonstrate strong retention / growth of accounts supervised
• Seeks and actively participates in relevant professional development
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.