|Date Posted:||Oct 15|
TITLE: PowerPoint Designer | Executive Presentations
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Hybrid role | Project based (contract)
Our client is seeking a designer specializing in PowerPoint and digital marketing to help craft executive presentations. This role will work closely C-level executives to translate corporate messaging into compelling and contemporary visuals. The role also offers opportunities to contribute art direction and design to other creative projects.
• Working within corporate brand guidelines to create visually stunning decks that promote brand, deliver or confirm message, explain service or product, and add value to overall presentation.
• Support design concepts for digital and print channels, retail display, video, and animation
• Coordination and implementation for data visualizations in reporting to Senior Leadership and Executive Level Leadership
• Create effective, dynamic and well-thought-out PowerPoint presentations.
Working thoroughly and independently, with a high attention to detail
• Adhering to brand guidelines while working creatively within established standards
• Intake ideas and provide mock-ups for look-and-feel with presenting analytics and data visualizations.
• Translating requesters' business strategies, goals, and design briefs into effective visual materials
• Collaborate with technical writers, SMEs, and leadership to package reporting for various audiences.
• Maintain communication updates with internal stakeholders
• MUST HAVE: 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic Design, ideally within an agency or Marketing Department
• Online portfolio demonstrating presentation design, layout design, logos and infographics in a clean, contemporary aesthetic
• Proven track record in presentation design or a graphic design background in B2B, professional services, or corporate environment
• PowerPoint expertise; 5+ years working on executive-level presentations
• Must have advanced data visualization, presentation creation, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies.
• Executive presence - comfortable collaborating with C-level leaders during the development of presentations
• Experience in a deadline-driven environment is essential, and the ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task across multiple projects. Exceptional interpersonal skills; possess strong influencing and communication ability
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline of corporate or creative agency environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfort communicating with senior-level executives in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually
• Advanced skill set in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to create graphics for use in presentations including templates, backgrounds, information graphics, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams
• Advanced skill set in PowerPoint and Word, as well as being adept in converting from MSO to Adobe platforms and vice versa
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations
EDUCATION: Associates or bachelor’s degree in Web & Graphical design
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.