|Date Posted:||Jan 20|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$110,000 - $115,000|
TITLE: Oracle or Dynamics 365 Business Analyst
LOCATION: North Houston
SALARY: $110,000 - $115,000
RATE: $50.00 - $55.00/hour
The Oracle or Dynamics 365 Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the IT organization and business partners or functions as it relates to the diversity and complexity of systems, technologies and processes. Must prioritizes initiatives and identifies opportunities for technology to add business value in conjunction with business leaders. Lead the business analysis phase of a project, and may lead the configuration of applications/modules to meet client needs.
- Develops and maintains key relationships that span the IT and business partner boundaries, typically at the Manager/Director level
- Uses relationships to educate the IT team on the needs and priorities of business partners and business partners on IT processes and ways of working
- Capable of helping their assigned business partner(s) clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs. Documents requirements and/or ensures they are effectively and completely documented
- Configures or directs the configuration of existing applications/modules to meet customer needs
- Supports the clarification of business requirements, and how to best address them
- Analyzes process and data flows, identifying potential redundancies, overlaps in accountability, key decision points, etc., to enhance a business process
- Understands current and future resource constraints and is able to contribute fully to the demand management process
- Conducts ROI and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization
- Conducts data mining techniques and analyzes data trends to support business planning and development as it relates to the IT environment
- Understands Order to Cash Process in ERP systems.
- 4+ years of functional experience in technology support or related field
- Demonstrated an advanced understanding of business processes as it relates to at least one or two areas of IT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.