|Date Posted:||Apr 29|
|Wage:||$105,000 - $110,000|
TITLE: Oracle HCM Functional Analyst
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $105,000 - $110,000
The Oracle HCM Functional Analyst will help with design, configuration, testing, and functional expertise to ultimately drive customer success. This position will manage all testing requirements, process changes, system updates, communication to the business and system improvements. This role is the technical subject matter expert that works with the business partners to troubleshoot issues and will work with IT, Oracle, or managed services to resolve as needed. In this role you will be a trusted technology partner in supporting various new Human Resources business initiatives. A strong customer service mindset and sense of urgency are critical to success in this role.
- Work within an Oracle Cloud HCM environment
- Administrates Oracle HCM modules, functional documentation, configuration and support for business application.
- Work with business partners to troubleshoot issues and will engage IT, Oracle or managed services to resolve, if necessary.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical approach
- Manages all HCM module testing, system updates, interfaces and integrations.
- Manages projects and initiatives that are associated with the HCM modules.
- Maintains expertise related to all areas of HCM and serves as subject matter expert to business partners.
- Perform analysis, troubleshoot, and deliver solutions on assigned work.
- Perform system-wide setups and configurations to meet human resources, payroll, and benefits requirements, including yet not limited to value sets, elements, payroll flows, benefit plans, eligibility rules and life events, etc.
- Develop new and/or maintain existing fast formulas in accordance with payroll and benefits compensation and legislative requirements.
- Develop and deliver reports based on key business stakeholder’s needs and requirements.
- Create and maintain process documentation for internal use.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions to understand and document business needs and will strategize with HR leaders regarding current and future department operations. Design and configure based on requirements and update documents as changes occur.
- Perform job functions in accordance with policies and procedures and comply with established Sarbanes-Oxley Controls.
- Ensures Sarbanes-Oxley controls and narratives are updated pursuant to system and process changes.
- Key team player that supports department goals and responsibilities.
- Provide excellent customer service to business partners and team members.
- 5+ years Oracle Cloud HCM experience
- Applied knowledge of Oracle HCM Payroll, OTL, Absence, Core, Benefits, Learn, Talent and Recruiting
- Functional knowledge of Payroll
- Applied knowledge of Fast Formulas for Benefits and Payroll preferred
- Applied knowledge of OTBI and /or BO Publisher, system implementation, project management, intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Products knowledge preferred
- Ability to create/update Data Models and Integrations preferred
- Experience with Workflow, HCM Experience Design Studio, Page Customizations, Alert Composer preferred
- Ability to multi-task and pro-actively adjust conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.