|Date Posted:||May 3|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Oracle ERP Developer
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Contract (6 months)
RATE: Depends on experience
Our client is in need of an Oracle ERP Developer for a 6 month project.
- 5+ Hands on experience in Oracle ERP 12.2 and 19c technical architecture
- Design and implement Oracle RICE (Reports, Interface, and Conversion & Extension) components, Oracle Application Framework components, Unix Shell-scripting and Workflow
- Prepare Design and Unit Test documents with the AIM methodologies
- Diagnose and solve system problems while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to understand procure-to-pay (PTP) order-to-cash (OTC) business flows, in Oracle EBS R12. Provide production support on all aspects of the oracle financials applications environment.
- Should have experience in creating Oracle SRs and working with Oracle support team
- Deliver end-to-end solution development tasks including identifying the issue, configuration, development and testing
- Provide estimates on the Functional requirements and code development based on a technical design.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.