|Date Posted:||Sep 10|
TITLE: Oracle Developer PL/SQL and Unix and Informatica
CLIENT: (Basic description of client)
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $65-67/hour DOE
• Maintenance and support of applications developed using Oracle PL/SQL and Unix and Informatica.
• Coordinate data knowledge transfer of Informatica applications to understand the current functionality.
• Assist with providing production support of the Informatica applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production tickets.
• Perform root cause analysis of the issue.
• Analyze the Oracle PL/SQL or Unix code to pin-point the issue.
• Analyze the data in the Oracle tables if the issue pertains to data.
• Monitoring of batch processes performing support off business hours, and also during weekdays and weekends.
• Troubleshoot and address job failures as soon as possible.
• Work with ControlM off-shore group on re-run/re-start instructions of failed jobs.
• Willingness to perform this off hours during weekdays and weekends.
• Assist with Informatica script migration into new Informatica instance.
• Assist with additional PL/SQL development.
• Willingness and cooperation in working in a fast-paced environment.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Develop strong working relationship with the business team and individuals at all levels and departments such as: IT groups, Operations, and Project Management team.
• Communicate status and escalate issues as early in the process as possible.
• Use analytics skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
• IT experience including 12+ years of experience in Software development
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle 11g or higher
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
• 7+ years of Informatica Power Center experience
• 5+ years of experience in Unix/Linux shell script development
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Warehouse environment
• 2+ years of development work in a de-regulated utilities business in Texas is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.