|Date Posted:||May 6|
|Location:||Sugar Land, TX|
TITLE: O365 Business Analyst
CLIENT: Industrial Services
LOCATION: Sugar Land, TX
We are seeking a Business Analyst with proven project experience within Microsoft Office 365 as a subject matter expert.
• 3+ years of experience as an Office 365 Business Analyst or similar.
• 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Advanced skills working with the entire Office 365 suite of applications including Forms, Flow, Planner, Teams, Project Online etc. using Office 365 applications (PowerApps, MS Flow, and Power BI)
• Train business users to work with Office 365 solutions (PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, One Drive, One Note, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online) and related computer applications and programs.
Automated processes across service and apps using Microsoft Flow and PowerShell
• Create, build, and publish apps for web and mobile using Microsoft PowerApps.
• Served as a Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist for using Microsoft Teams, One Drive, and One Note.
• Advance skills working with the entire Office 365 suite of application including Microsoft Flow, One Drive, One Note, PowerApps, Teams and SharePoint Online.
• Advanced skill in developing sites and applications in SharePoint Online.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project and other common project management tools.
• Designing and developing appropriate solutions using Office 365 applications and Agile methodology
• Train business users to work with O365 solutions and related computer applications and programs
• Collecting and analyzing business objectives and translating them into requirements in clear formats and representations.
• Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
• Communicating effectively with external users and internal teams to deliver functional requirements such as wireframes, mock-ups and design specifications.
• Leading User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) and developing test plans and scripts in very short windows of time, while also managing a product/project backlog ensuring accountability for bugs, errors and enhancements.
• Interface with local & global teams to deploy business valued, optimal and timely system solutions
• BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is a plus
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.