|Date Posted:||May 6|
|Location:||Sugar Land, TX|
TITLE: Industrial Network Security Engineer
CLIENT: Industrial Services / Manufacturing Process Industry
LOCATION: Sugar Land, TX Houston area
SALARY or RATE: $80,000- $105,000/yr
We are seeking a Network Services and Cyber Security Engineer with industrial industry background. This professional would report to the Manager of Cyber Security.
- Must have 5+ years experience working in the industrial industry specifically for network security, industrial networking.
- Experience working within production plants and O&G refineries
- Keeps up with best business security practices to protect product automations in the industrial industry.
- Must be ok to travel within the US to customer sites industrial control systems and infrastructure
- Lead or support projects that involve cyber security and/or industrial networking.
- Support both Pre-Proposal and Proposal efforts
- Design, Configure, Implement & Troubleshoot
- Switches, Routers & Firewalls
- Windows Server Management
- Network Management & Intrusion Systems
- Back-up & Recovery Management Systems
- Remote Access solutions
- Time Synchronization
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) infrastructure
- Demonstrate good understanding of both basic and advanced industrial automation concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of Network and Security Standards like IEC-62443, NIST, etc.
- Maintain network and security certifications
- Experience with Industrial Control Systems in Critical Infrastructure Industry is strongly preferred
- Travel: 40%.
BS degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline with five or more years of relevant experience
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.