|Date Posted:||Mar 6|
TITLE: Network Analyst
LOCATION: West Houston
RATE: $55-$65/hr W2 (DOE)
The Network Analyst will be responsible for supporting network switches, routers, VPN devices, firewalls, Cisco IP phones, and field communication equipment.
- Analyze, design, and install of network systems to include LAN/WAN, Voice and Field
- Network back-up procedures and update documentation
- Engage in continues improvement projects
- Supports field technicians by troubleshooting Comms related issues
- Manage projects for new locations and network expansion
- Ensure communications installations are on schedule with construction
- 5+ years’ experience with Cisco networking is required
- Previous experience with Call Manager, Unity and voice gateways is required
- Familiarity of EIGRP, BGP, RIP, OSPF and experience with high availability networks is required
- Ability to install cellular, radio networks and vSAT field communications in FRC is required
- Experience with Outdoor Wireless Systems 2.4ghz, 5ghz, and 900mhz, private spectrum is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications is required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal required
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast paced and growth oriented environment is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- CCNA Required
- CCNP Strongly Preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.