|Date Posted:||Dec 10|
TITLE: Motion Graphics Designer
CLIENT: Energy Oil & Gas Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Contract (6 months+)
The Motion Graphics Designer will produce visual media design and video content along with the development of infographics, whiteboard and animation projects. The selected candidate will need to interface well with SMEs, be organized, be open to feedback, drive to results, and deliver high quality creative output in fast paced agency formatted environment.
• Support multiple product lines by developing visual media design and video animation content
• Research and design whiteboards, infographics in tandem with the needs and objectives of the business unit by collaborating with SMEs
• Prepare concepts, storyboard overviews and scripts for video animation pieces
• Collaborate to conceive and design animation concepts that effectively convey key messages, drive corporate strategy and motivate engagement
• Meet deadlines for design and development review and approvals
• 3 to 4 years of experience; MUST have online portfolio of previous work samples of motion graphics, animations, and videos
• Examples of scripts and overviews of story-writing and story-telling skills
• Visual media design experience in working with “Motion Graphics” tools such as Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Blender, Maya and development of content
• Experience in content development process and process management e.g. script writing, storyboarding, design, development, reviews/approvals, etc.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Content editing capability a plus.
• Must be driven and able to meet deadlines and work with others to get things done
• Ability to develop high quality content quickly and be creative when time constraints are in-play
• Proficiency in scheduling and estimating time for creative production
• Proficiency in video design development tools such as: Apple Final Cut Pro X; and Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, 2D and 3D animation software programs
• Ability to create content such as: infographics, whiteboard or animated videos
• Proficiency in Graphic Design Software’s (e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator), PowerPoint, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or Associates in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.