|Date Posted:||Oct 14|
|Wage:||$100,000 - $115,000 + Bonus|
TITLE: Mobile Apps Developer (iOS)
LOCATION: South East Houston
SALARY: $100,000 - $115,000 + Bonus
The Mobile Apps Developer will design and develop iOS applications to support business in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in a cross-functional team
- Perform technical design and implementation of complex iOS applications with Swift
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Demonstrated experience developing iOS applications in a professional setting
- Understanding of iOS development tools and the development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS apps
- 2+ years of iOS development experience using Swift
- Solid understanding of Swift (Objective-C a plus)
- Solid grasp of iOS networking and REST Web Services (GraphQL experience a plus
- Experience with graphics programming using OpenGL ES and/or Metal a plus
- Passionate about mobile development and writing clean, efficient code
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, and Core Animation
- Experience with functional reactive programming, especially using ReactiveSwift and ReactiveCocoa
- Experience with unit and UI testing iOS apps, especially using Quick and Nimble
- Experience with third-party frameworks/libraries such as MapBox, ReactiveSwift, Overture, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.