|Date Posted:||Aug 7|
CLIENT: Global Oil and Gas
This is a high-level role and will be based in the Marathon Oil Tower. This person will act as a liaison between the asset and the corporate office. This person will report to a Regional VP and will have interaction with VP & C level individuals.
The Midstream Consultant will lead the technical analysis to determine the feasibility of internally building out a low-pressure gas gathering system for the Bakken Asset Team. The analysis will be focused on the most cost-effective solution to enhance the Company’s reliability of gas offtake while protecting its margins and improving gas capture.
The successful candidate will take a comprehensive approach, collaborating effectively with stakeholders across the enterprise, including marketing, operations, regulatory, land, water management, planning, and completions. The candidate must be highly motivated and possess exceptional organizational, communication, and technical skills with a business mindset for creating value.
1. Identify and evaluate alternatives for well connects to ensure gas infrastructure is in place before initial production, including a feasibility analysis on building out a low-pressure gas gathering system for the Company’s Bakken asset.
2. Work closely with SME’s to ensure final analysis conforms to all internal and external requirements (regulatory, commercial, HES, design standards, joint interest agreements, etc.)
3. Create and manage all elements of project management. Provide regular updates/project status reports to stakeholders and management.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Low-Pressure gas gathering experience
• Results-driven attitude with organizational skills, collaboration, teamwork, problem-solving, interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Proficiency with project management applications is preferred
• 7+ years of experience in onshore field operations with engineering, midstream, commercial, and project management focus preferred
• Bakken experience preferred
• The position will be Houston based with travel to North Dakota & other sites as needed
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.