|Date Posted:||Aug 13|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Business Analyst (Functional CRM)
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Business Analyst (Functional CRM) will work between the IT organization and business partners as it relates to the diversity and complexity of systems, technologies and processes. Leads the business analysis phase of a project, as well as the configuration of applications/modules of D365 CRM/Field Service.
- Quickly develops and maintains a detailed understanding of company domain, including infrastructure, custom software products, existing vendor products, system integrations.
- Identifies new opportunities to provide innovation through technology.
- Work with the business and IT team on the needs and priorities of business partners.
- Capable of helping their assigned business partner(s) clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Documents requirements and process maps ensuring they are effectively presented and mutually understood.
- Configures or directs the configuration of existing applications/modules to meet customer needs.
- Manages/coordinates all aspects of vendor product implementation, including procurement, licensing, integration/data feeds, testing (all types), configuration, training, installation, and documentation.
- Analyzes and in some cases produces process and data flows, identifying potential redundancies, overlaps in method, key decision points, etc., to enhance a business process.
- Drives and facilitates product development through all phases of the SDLC, ensuring overall success of product launches, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Understands current and future resource constraints and is able to contribute fully to the demand management process.
- Conducts data mining techniques and analyzes data trends to support business planning and development as it relates to the IT environment.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and provides resolution to business support tickets.
- Drives cross-team collaboration and consensus on product requirements and priorities for both short and long-term goals.
- Facilitates discussions, debate, mediates conflict and nurtures a collaborative effort.
- 6+ years functional experience in technology support or related field with emphasis on field service and/or order-to-cash applications such as Salesforce, Apttus, Microsoft Dynamics.
- 2+ years experience on D365 CRM/Field Service and RESCO mobile app.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel (both back office and field employees, from clerks to VPs).
- Proven ability to think critically and strategically about technology and its business implications and to achieve results despite ambiguity.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or above in business administration, engineering, computer science, or related technical/business fields from a four-year accredited university
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.