|Date Posted:||Aug 13|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Business Analyst
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Senior Business Analyst will work with both internal and external departmental reps, work to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. Complete understanding of business operations. Reviews business process, performs training and guides system use. Guide reengineering projects, specify system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, make software recommendations and assist with implementation.
- Discuss business requirements with managers and users
- Identify information needs not currently met by existing software or systems
- Develop strategies to improve timeliness of information and overall efficiency
- Assess the cost/benefit of recommended process changes
- Implement business and software solutions
- Follow up with managers and users to ensure compliance with new procedures and effectiveness of new systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Support of Supply Chain, Production, and Operations systems, processes, and best practices
- Backup support of Microsoft Field Services and CRM solutions
- Analyze current business processes and assists users in making best use of systems.
- Work with others members of the Business Systems team to help evaluate data and processes, trouble-shooting systems and incorporating solutions as required
- Manage the implementation of the software and processes within a particular module/business area
- 5+ years related experience in Microsoft AX2009/AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- 5 years of experience work experience as a Sr. MS Dynamics D365/AX functional business analyst, consultant, and lead ERP analyst
- Focus expertise in core Microsoft ERP systems ( Microsoft AX2009/AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations )
- Strong understanding of Finance functions inside Dynamics 365 F&O
- Completed at least one full life cycle implementation of Microsoft D365
- Expert functional knowledge on at least three of the listed modules D365 General Ledger, Taxes, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and Sales Management modules
- Able to understand the user requirements and be able to configure the system independently for various system options across the above-listed modules to achieve the desired results.
- Provide Design, Test, Support, and Training as required during the course of the projects. Experience on upgrading from AX to D365 would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Inventory Management, Procurement, Production, Planning, Projects, and Advance Warehouse management modules would be an added advantage. Help in month end closing and monitoring/fixing interface errors
- Knowledge on the interfaces on D365 with other applications if any
- Strong business understanding in the area of specialization (manufacturing systems and processes, supply chain and distribution areas, and the services / operations area of the organization)
- Ability to analyze troubleshoot problems and recommend solution
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or Business
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.