|Date Posted:||Jan 8|
TITLE: Master Data Manager
CLIENT: Oilfield Services
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
Master Data Manager in its IT function located in Houston, US. The role involves in supervising two sets of teams in Houston, US and Pune, India to build and deliver master data solutions for one of the largest green-field SAP programs and for the enterprise. This master data system runs on Informatica suite of software. The manager is required to work closely with the Enterprise Data Architect, and ensure that the teams will deliver master data across several domains (Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, Materials, HR, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Product and Service Delivery). The role requires both medium/long-range planning and execution in the near term. The position requires close collaboration with other Data technology groups (Delivery, Architecture, Integration Governance, Operations, Support and Services) to understand MDM requirements. This role is an execution-focused and sustained delivery is a requirement of the job.
• Manage, coaches and provides leadership to the MDM team in Houston/Pune
• Develop and publish enterprise MDM data model
• Align technical architecture framework with requirements defined by the Delivery team, working closely with the Enterprise Data Architect
• Provide leadership and guidance with MDM/DQ best practices, governance, standards and conventions
• Partner with security resources to ensure compliance with data security and privacy mandates
• Evaluate and recommend new and emerging MDM/DQ technologies, methodologies and standards
• Ensure consistency and compatibility with all other system technology components
• Provide technical leadership in evaluating, prototyping and evolving the MDM framework for emerging technologies related to enterprise analytics.
• Effectively communicate MDM architecture and design details to team members, including Delivery, Architecture, Integration Governance, Operations, Support and Services and other Stake Holders
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer/ Data Science
• 10 years of professional experience in Data Management
• 4-8 years of management experience in managing teams in multiple locations
• 4 years working MDM solution, demonstrated experience in similar sized deployments of master data
• You must be well versed with agile development methods – teams use Scrum and Scrum@Scale for development and delivery. Ideally, you will have experience with one of the following disciplines: Data Warehousing, EAI, Metadata Management, Master Data Management (implementation and data stewardship), Data Quality Management, Relational Databases, Dimensional Databases, Semantics, Data Lifecycle Management. Your role requires you to have strong communication skills and an ability to influence your peers and your team. You must have excellent problem solving skills.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.