|Date Posted:||Apr 23|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Maximo Analyst
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Contract (6 Months)
RATE: Depends on Experience
The Functional Maximo Analyst will be responsible for gathering design, coordination, testing and support of customer intelligence reporting and the analytic needs. Work as a liaison between IT and Business to ensure proper testing is done to meet requirements. Coordinate and lead business requirements gathering meetings with management and business users of the company. Possibly ensure that relevant documents of system set up and working practices is established and maintained reflecting any changes as a result of development. Provide support and training associated with the operation of the systems, including induction and refresher training and arranging externally provided training if required.
- Senior-level; recognized technical expertise in own and possibly related functions.
- Performs a variety of complex technical service/support duties requiring specialized knowledge.
- Independently prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
- Resolves the most complex technical issues
- Works under limited supervision.
- 6+ years of Maximo Analyst experience
- MUST have strong Functional experience
- Maximo application administration including performance tuning, application troubleshooting and integration error handling.
- Maintain integration with LDAP, Peoplesoft, TMST and ECMS interface
- Create new Maximo Business Objects for business required processes.
- Perform Data loading, Data Migrations and application Integrations
- Apply application patches and upgrades as required.
- Maximo development activities include , workflow, database configuration, automation scripting and escalations.
- High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent.
- Degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.