|Date Posted:||Jan 7|
|Type:||Contract or Permanent|
TITLE: Marketing Specialist
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Contract (6 - 12 months)
RATE: $30-32/hour DOE
The Marketing Specialist will provide project management and creative development support of marketing programs and campaigns for company brands. This role collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders and works closely with several internal teams including brand, marketing channels, business teams, legal/regulatory, external agencies, and operations to ensure alignment.
• Assist team with implementation of marketing plans and campaigns for both customer acquisition and retention
• Assist with developing and overseeing a yearlong strategic marketing calendar for campaigns
• Determine areas to better leverage a campaign across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
• Must think about consumer engagement and overall customer experience and is an advocate for the consumer.
• Assist with management of internal and external creative resources/agencies to oversee collateral development
• Deliver relevant campaign reports and present insights to keep larger organization abreast of marketing activities.
• Assist with marketing and media budget management
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, business, competitors and brand.
• 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, account planning, brand management or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills, with task and deadline orientation
• Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
• Willing to jump in wherever help is needed
• Ability to coordinate with diverse work groups
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
• Ability to multitask and work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities
• Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.