|Date Posted:||Sep 9|
TITLE: Marketing Operations Manager
CLIENT: Technology Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
SALARY: $90,000-100,000 DOE
• Serve as the Manager Operations Manager in a collaborative leadership role and as a trusted business partner, working in tandem with business development, sales marketing, and field marketing teams.
• Lead team efforts in operational activities, such as budget planning and reporting, contracts reviews, process improvements, pipeline metrics and reporting.
• Support executive management team working closely and cross-functionally with finance, procurement, legal and the Go-to-Market teams.
• This is a critical and highly visible position, where extensive experience in business comprehension and partnership is required, along with the ability to form strong working partnerships with senior business leaders.
• Enhance partnership, and support with BDMs, and Go-To-Market teams.
• Work with Finance to accurately forecast and track Marketing budget, allocations, and expenses.
• Collaborate with Procurement to support vendor onboarding, contract reviews, and invoicing with vendors.
• Manage communications to partner with Revenue Operations to support Marketing-sourced pipeline forecasting and reporting.
• Responsible for leading the standardization and reporting pipelines for the Field Marketing team.
• Serves as the representative for business management continuity planning and execution.
• Liaison with Marketing, Communications, and BDM teams on cross-functional initiatives to optimize business processes and procedures.
• Compile, and disseminate business data, market analysis to support better business practices.
• 5-10 years of experience in operations, professional services, marketing within a corporate company, firm or agency.
• Proficiency in financial analysis and modeling including, Excel, BI and reporting tools.
• Effective controls management via financial, accounting, resource management, planning, cost management, risk and/or change management.
• Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership and drive to see a process through to completion.
• Team player capable of interacting with and influencing at all levels of employees and senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convey information concisely in writing and verbally at an Executive level.
• Discretion, judgment, tact, and poise in handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Uses sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options and solutions.
• High sense of urgency in providing strong level of service and follow-through.
• Works independently, effectively managing tasks and tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Must have organizational skills with special attention on details and be able to work independently.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field; MBA preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.