|Date Posted:||Jun 7|
TITLE: Marketing Coordinator | Demand Generation | Pardot
CLIENT: Global Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (6 to 12 months)
RATE: $30/hour DOE
• Candidate MUST have professional background in CRM database management “Pardot" and a successful track record of traditional marketing including digital and social media marketing
• Manage data-driven marketing campaigns facilitating digital analytics and account based marketing objectives
• Streamline Lead Demand Generation marketing initiatives and program management of ABM Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns
• Work with multiple department heads which align closely with segment marketing, product and sales leaders to oversee planning and execution of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) marketing campaigns
• Manage key account management focusing primarily on named accounts to increase awareness, demand generation, and pipelines.
• Coordinate traditional marketing in-bound campaigns in addition to engaging digital media management via CRM tools Salesforce lead generation initiatives with resources to help them create new opportunities and grow existing business development opportunities
• Leverage and use data analytics tools, skills and marketing technology knowledge to increase data insights, and customer intelligence
• Compile and disseminate data working with marketing automation to better target and personalize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
• Develop focused strategy campaigns to target and influence personas within the accounts' decision makers and influencers
• Work internally to develop measurable, high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across multiple channels to successfully engage target accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for the CRM Salesforce tool.
• Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns and ABM programs are synchronized with business priorities, objectives and goals.
• Develop recommendations and guidance on effective methods to target the right prospects based on past results and new research.
• Help build the digital buyer's journey and create the personalization strategy for campaign and web messaging.
• Deliver insightful reporting and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics to optimize marketing campaigns, help with dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
• Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in Pardot. This includes A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy, design, template, SEO optimization, improving website flow, and all necessary workflows within Pardot.
• Provide expertise to identify the appropriate account targets, messaging, value propositions, creatives, content, and collateral.
• Plan, develop, and execute demand generation campaigns, including SEO/SEM, retargeting, display ads, webinars, lead nurturing, email campaigns, events, and other digital and online programs that feed our sales teams with qualified leads that lead to revenue.
• Develop engaging online content including, landing pages, infographics, videos, graphics, and blogs; calls to action for personas and key accounts; and, monitor and analyze content success.
• 5+ years B2B marketing experience; preferably in the technology industry.
• Familiar with CRM, marketing automation, and account-based marketing (ABM) platform; SFDC, Pardot & Demandbase preferred.
• Prior success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs and campaigns (including digital and direct marketing, events, etc.) within a country or region.
• Experience with engaging content creation, data-driven SEM/SEO analysis and optimization
• Data-driven mindset and the ability to deliver the most relevant insights that accurately describe the campaign performance, the account metrics and the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline) are critical function of this role.
• Understanding of campaign messaging, value propositions, assets and content marketing.
• Experience with modern marketing principles, practices, optimum mix of tactics, and vehicles for targeting named accounts. Hands-on experience with top marketing technology platforms and tools.
• Prefer experience working with sales organizations; demonstrated ability to align sales and marketing on common goals, objectives and actions.
• Experience in leveraging customer analytics, insights, and prior campaign performance data to guide marketing plans and to properly target prospects.
• Experience growing a database organically and generating MQLs for SDRs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required; Master of Business Administration (MBA) a plus.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.