|Date Posted:||May 25|
|Wage:||$55 DOE (W-2)|
TITLE: Marketing Data Scientist | Business-to-Consumer Retail
CLIENT: Technology Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Houston based candidates W-2)
TYPE: Contract (6-12 months)
RATE: $55/hour DOE
• Apply advanced B2C retail marketing analytics and modeling to support multiple product launch campaigns and address challenging business problems
• Work with multiple retail product lines to promote B2C customized offerings: the right product offered through the right channel, with the right message at the right time for each current or prospective customer
• Leverage robust analysis of product data marketing results via predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and optimization to create successful campaigns
• MUST have a solid understanding of the use and interpretation of graduate level multivariate statistical techniques and sampling methods, such as multi-variants regression, ANOVA, factor analysis, cluster analysis, and principal components analysis
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies and new analytics, and modeling techniques
• Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment with exceptional communication skills
• Ability to translate complex business issues into achievable analytical learning objectives and actionable analytical projects
• Strategic marketing mindset and firm understanding of key marketing and financial concepts
• Apply machine learning or Bayesian statistics to optimize marketing efforts with respect to customer acquisition, retention, attrition, cross-selling, and pricing
• Cooperate with software engineers to automate reports and develop highly optimized retail marketing applications
• Work with the marketing team to plan and analyze A/B tests
• Develop useful visualizations and overviews for shareholder meetings
• Translate, communicate, and present results and recommendations to non-technical audiences
• Lead, train, help, and mentor develop junior analysts
• 3+ years in statistical modeling and quantitative analysis in industry or full-time academic research
• Previous marketing experience in B2C retail management is a big plus!
• Proficiency with Python, Statistical modeling and market research, and market strategy analysis
• Strong SQL skills/understanding of relational databases
• Knowledge of Bayesian statistics preferred, with survival modeling experience
• Comfortable working in Linux a plus
• Knowledge of Econometrics a plus
• Experience with optimization algorithms a plus
• Hadoop experience with big data a plus
• SAS or R programming a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or a STEM related degree.
• Advanced Degree (MS or PhD) in a quantitative field is strongly preferred, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Economics.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.