|Date Posted:||May 15|
TITLE: Marketing Data Analyst
CLIENT: Engineering Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (North Houston)
TYPE: Direct Hire
• Compile market research data, competitive analysis, and market intelligence business development campaigns
• Identify key energy oil & gas related market research criteria pinpointing data analysis information to enhance online product marketing efforts and digital product offerings email marketing systems (mailchimp), marketing automation tools (like Hubspot, etc.)
• Act and facilitate as SME data scientist managing CRM market analysis by researching current activities and trends for energy and engineering resource efforts
• Existing knowledge of digital media management, interpreting marketing data, and experience with data dashboard development
• Coordinate digital element and product marketing content including technical and contact information on websites for multiple business units and product lines within online business management tools CMS and CRM
• Disseminate market research data analysis researching competitive analysis and organizing daily news feeds, data updates and content for product lines
• Maintain current and updated on stories or press releases announcing a new project, or any changes or addition to a project such as contract awards, licensing technology, financing, etc.
• Work with Business Development teams and Account Managers as the SME product/data expert for energy product lines
• Document data analysis summarized in project status reports in Excel with pivot tables, graphs and charts for receiving, checking and archiving daily updates from data research team
• Ensure all market research data assignments and projects remain on a scheduled timeline
• Provide a solution for any data issues or queries from data research team, and perform routine audits on products databases.
• Act as the company brand ambassador for product lines and customer service management support
• Work with Account Managers to demo and answer questions about product service lines at sales meetings, industry conferences, tradeshows, and events
• 2 years working with large datasets and in market research role within Energy Oil & Gas or corporate engineering company preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Pivot tables, graphs, charts, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in CRM Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other customer relationship management program, and project management software tools
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science or related field preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.