|Date Posted:||Dec 12|
|Wage:||$25-30 hour (DOE|
TITLE: Event Coordinator | Tradeshows
CLIENT: Professional Services Company (Global)
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Northwest Area)
RATE: $25-30/hour DOE
• Support trade shows, event marketing management and business development initiatives specific to client relationship programs
• Coordinate event research and market scope includes: clients and potential clients, markets, competitors and business sectors
• Liaise with multiple business units to manage conference requirements and provide recommendations on approach to event marketing strategy
• Conduct research and create reports in appropriate format in support of business development analysis for large scale tradeshow events
• Collaborate with event management team to provide tradeshow data used in planning execution corporate meetings
• Support global event management of market data research & competitive intelligence data via Marketing Automation tools
• Draft, write, and edit communications, quarterly email newsletters, and monthly press releases
• Generate reports in Excel compiling market research and competitive intelligence data analysis
• Plan and implement marketing campaigns to support overall marketing plan in collaboration with global marketing, including graphic design, emails, landing pages, ads, banner ads, direct mail, social media, PR, etc.
• Monitor tradeshow event budgeting and expenses by tracking and processing expenses against budget
• MUST have 3+ years of experience in business management or similar role in event marketing strategy support
• Versed in Marketing Automation software, CRM Salesforce, and working experience with Eloqua or Marketo
• MUST have MS Excel experience creating pivot tables, queries, v-lookups
• Demonstrated ability to manipulate data, as well as providing interpretation and insights.
• Strong technical skills and report-writing capability with ability to compile and interpret numerical information, particularly financial figures
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Zmags, Skype, WebEx, and Box.com and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and design software big plus
EDUCATION: Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.