|Date Posted:||May 5|
|Wage:||$25-30/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Marketing Communications Coordinator
CLIENT: Global Energy Consulting Firm
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (6 months)
RATE: $ 25-30/hour DOE
Support corporate external and internal communications in a way that projects optimal global image in accordance with business plan strategies.
• Responsible for assisting with implementation of Marketing Communications messaging, plan and budget.
• Development of written material including internal and external communications such as articles, posts, publications, presentations, advertising, newsletters and datasheets.
• Assist with communication and storytelling for digital transformation initiatives for employees and customers including training tools and adoption of new technologies, systems and processes.
• Assist with the development of presentation tools, including sales presentations, conference abstracts, papers and presentations and Alliance meeting support. Utilize multimedia to promote effective engagement between functional teams, customers and employees.
• Support the management of brand image and assist in the development of collateral materials to support the brand image, including brochures, flyers, case studies, videos and digital content in company website.
• Support corporate intranet content postings and internal surveys.
• Assist in planning for events, trade shows, product and campaign launches; responsible for meeting deadlines.
• Support community efforts and assist with charitable contributions efforts and wellness initiatives.
• Assist with maintenance of inventory of branded items for internal and external promotion.
• Identify opportunities and submit documentation on behalf of company for global recognition in the market for brand, best places to work, etc..
• Liaise and coordinate with translators to enable communication to reach international markets and customers.
• Coordinate of media training, webinars, and zoom activities
• At least five years communications or corporate communications, public affairs, or marketing
• Online portfolio of writing samples.
• Proficiency in Word Press preferred and CMS experience.
• Ability to network with cross-functional teams, and work effectively with virtual teams.
• Ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and foster culture of change.
• Accountable and capable of delivering on commitments on time.
• Ability to plan and organize tasks, and to effectively manage concurrent projects.
• Media and crisis management ability desired.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as SharePoint.
• Knowledge of change management principles are a plus!
• Communications experience is required.
• Bachelors degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing , Public Relations or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.