|Date Posted:||Mar 18|
TITLE: Marketing Analyst | Data Analysis
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Downtown)
TYPE: Contract (6-12 month contract)
RATE: $40-43.50/hour DOE
Leverage experience in marketing data analysis, data reporting and quantitative analysis. Combine business acumen with analytical skills to assist marketing executives in business intelligence, decision making and product launch. Work with marketing management to execute marketing strategy and plan by creating new product offers and assigning different offers at different times to different sales channels.
• Conduct Campaign Execution, Marketing, Portfolio analysis, and developing marketing learning agenda.
• Design and execute testing cells and implement the learning plan.
• Post campaign analysis on enrollment, conversion rate, customer usage, customer credit, cost of acquisition, gross margin, marketing return and NPV (Net Present Value) by channel and product.
• Analyze testing cell result and develop the learning regarding effectiveness of different pricing, message, incentive, number of mailing and channel strategy.
• Develop and update statistic model to predict attrition/switch models and customer value calculation engine.
• Review in depth analyze the attrition/switch drivers and quantify their impacts.
• Develop and Execute Customer Enrollment and Attrition Reports weekly/monthly/quarterly customer count and load volume reports.
• Coordinate customer analysis report models; count by business segment, state, utility, product and channel at begin and end of period, new start and new stop for both current and historical period.
• Implement weekly/monthly/quarterly detailed acceptance, attrition and transfer service activities by type, segment, product and timing for both current and historical period.
• Generate Ad Hoc reports for marketing, finance, planning, supply, risk and regulatory departments.
• Working experience in market research, market strategy, large data set reporting and quantitative analysis.
• Programming skills. Proficient in one or more programming language, and working experience with SQL.
• Working experience of SAS a plus.
• Ability to translate complex business issues into achievable analytical learning objectives and actionable analytic projects.
• Ability to interpret complex analytic results and develop practical business implications.
• Fast learner with strong adaptation capability with a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
• Effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills in both written and oral form.
• Proficient with standard office workstation technology, including Microsoft Office suite of software tools
Advanced degree preferred with quantitative training such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Data Analysis.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.