|Date Posted:||Mar 11|
|Wage:||$65,000 - $75,000|
TITLE: Market Research Analyst
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $65,000 - $75,000
The Market Research Analyst will help organize, facilitate, and build a market research program that will consume, analyze and report on market data collected.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by leveraging business knowledge to proactively identify new research opportunities and listening engagements.
- Conducts research to support the business
- Persona development (based on the needs of different product lines)
- Market and competitive trends research to inform the product roadmap
- Focus groups on a wide array of topics
- Messaging and naming studies
- Quantitative survey design and logistics
- Collaborate with research team members and marketing stakeholders to analyze results, identify key insights, and generate clear business recommendations.
- Innovate and build world-class global listening programs.
- Identify and implement new research methods and tools to continually improve the value of customer and market insights within the organization.
- Drive a research agenda for products & solutions and associated business persona/customer target.
- Ability to leverage insights and storytelling to inform and influence the product roadmap.
- Develop deep knowledge of the business, customer and competitive landscape and translate business questions into customer listening plans that include mixed-method research programs.
- Represent the unbiased voice of the customer in team meetings, business reviews and product roadmap planning sessions.
- 3+ years of Market Research Analyst experience
- Intellectually curious and a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close.
- Manage yourself and business partners to meet deadlines.
- A good communicator and collaborator.
- Write clear research briefs and can articulate findings effectively to different types of audiences.
- Prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Customer-obsessed and relentless in leveraging insights to inform the right decisions
- Ability to translate data and insights into powerful, compelling stories that bring customers to life and inspire action
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, startup environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written communication, verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales, and Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.