|Date Posted:||May 20|
|Wage:||$130,000 - $160,000 + Bonus|
TITLE: Manager of Warehouse Data Architect (Microsoft SQL BI Stack)
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $130,000 - $160,000 + Bonus
The Warehouse Data Architect will support the data warehouse environment. Must have tools (Microsoft BI Stack, Tableau, GenReports, Power BI).
- Will be responsible for meeting with Analytics team & product development managers to integrate new quantitative metrics and/or processes into the overall data warehouse platform to expand capabilities and functionality.
- Will be responsible for ensuring data integrity and report consistency across all data warehouse reporting.
- Make sure reporting is completed and distributed to internal decision makers as well as external customers on time.
- Provide leadership and direction for the BI team.
- Gather business requirements, analyzing business needs, defining the BI/DW architecture to meet & support and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements
- Design architect and maintenance of the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence platform and tools.
- Architect BI framework based on the SQL BI methodology that allows incremental and full loading of multiple sources and facilitate the rapid onboarding of additional client data & programs.
- Use innovative modeling of a rapidly changing environment that allows for accurate historical reporting for contracted and pre contract customers.
- Architect, implement, and design an SSAS cube that facilitate near real-time reporting.
- Implement tools to facilitate self-service BI reporting platform
- Manage change control processes internal to DW & Data Operations
- Work with VP of IT Data Systems & Analytics to integrate customer data into DW for analytics and standard reporting
- Ability to create and interpret Visio process and workflow diagrams.
- Define and implement the overall business intelligence team goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule.
- 6 + years of extensive experience in Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL & MDX Programming)
- 3+ years of DW/BI architect experience is required
- Requires excellent technical and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously is a requirement of this position.
- Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of the Kimball data warehouse lifecycle and strong dimensional data modeling experience, star schemas including an understanding of extraction, transformation, and load processes from operational source systems into the data warehouse.
- Knowledge of how the Kimball approach has been implemented in the Microsoft BI tool stack including the use of Excel PivotTables or similar reporting tools to fulfill ad hoc data requests when required.
- Experience in large scale Data warehouse systems.
- Experience in Cube development using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, informatics, business intelligence, information technology, business or related field required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.