|Date Posted:||Apr 1|
TITLE: Licensed Project Architect or Designer
CLIENT: Commercial Architecture Firm
URGENCY: Interview to Start in June 2020.
SUMMARY: Seeking a Licensed Project Architect or Designer who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mutually supportive studio environment.
- Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
- Effectively demonstrate technical detailing and problem-solving skills on complex project types
5-10 years of experience-
-U.S. Architectural license preferred or demonstrated progress towards obtaining a license
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in REVIT and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
EDUCATION: Architecture Degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.