|Date Posted:||Nov 30|
TITLE: FMLA Leave of Absence Specialist
RATE: $25/hr DOE
URGENCY: Seeking to hire for a 12/7/20 start.
• We are seeking a professional to administer the leave of absence programs and provide concise and accurate information to employees, leaders and vendors as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures and applicable laws for our various leave of absences.
• This person will provide consultative support for leave management issues that impact the overall operational strategy for the core business functions of the organization and ensure ease of access to leave of absence reporting deliverables for operational units.
• Coordinates Leave of Absence (LOA) Program
• Serves as a knowledge expert for leave of absence administration.
• Identifies, coordinates and assists with creating internal training materials, communications and documents related to leave management.
• Educates staff by providing accurate and complete information to employees and management on LOA, FMLA and LTD matters in accordance with policy terms and conditions.
• Monitors, manages and returns employees to work within policy guidelines. Notifies managers of employee’s inability to
return to work within original timeline.
• Will assist in coordination of the internal administration of LOA, FML, and LTD claims for this Hospital with vendor input.
• Builds and maintains an effective relationship with internal and external customers including hospital employees, vendor(s), HR, Information Services, Payroll and Benefits.
• Provides vendor with accurate and appropriate information regarding claims.
• Interfaces with vendor to investigate discrepancies, and addresses routine and non-routine situations in LOA, FML and LTD
• Identifies problems associated with vendor management and provides resolutions to Director and Vendor.
• Communicates accurately and timely with the vendor on LOA, FMLA, and LTD claims.
• Educate employees and serve as a subject matter expert for leave of absence and FMLA.
• Answer telephone calls, assist leave of absence specialists, serve as a liaison between FML vendor and organization, process return to work verifications, open and closed leaves of absence cases in KRONOS system and perform audits.
• Administer leaves of absence according to internal policy, state law and federal regulations.
• 2 years Family Medical Leave (FML), benefits, vendor management, leave of absence, human resources, business or employee relations experience required.
• KRONOS experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft or other HRIS
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required.
• Outstanding customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required.
• Candidate must understand great customer service skills and patience are non-negotiable.
• This position has a high call volume and heavy data entry.
• 2 years of experience in a human resources function-Required
• Vendor relationship management- preferred
• Advanced knowledge of administration of LOA, FMLA and LTD as it pertains to Hospital policies, procedures, report generation and analysis, and claim processing.
• Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) pivot tables, spreadsheets, graphs, word documents, presentations, etc.
• Ability to adapt to technology changes and processes.
• Ability to maintain a strict degree of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment and be result- oriented.
• Strong administrative and data management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate in a clear concise manner with all levels of employees (written and verbal)
• Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to provide perspective and critical thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in business related field. - Required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.