|Date Posted:||Jan 11|
|Wage:||$115,000 - $125,000|
TITLE: Lead Hyperion Support Analyst
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $115,000 - $125,000
The Lead Hyperion Support Analyst will work closely with the business during key processes, such as month-end close, year-end processing and financial reporting for Hyperion.
- Write reporting and analytical tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the planning, reporting and close teams
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc presentations
- Providing training to end users where necessary related to Hyperion products
- Identification and documentation of business requirements at a level of detail that will support corresponding projects
- Providing functional expertise and direction to technical development teams
- Working closely with the business during key processes, such as month-end close, year-end processing and financial reporting focusing mainly on FCM and ARCS
- 5+ years of Hyperion Support
- Hyperion production support and testing experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills (Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Able to multitask between production support, enhancements, testing and special projects
- Functional experience with Hyperion, SQL and related products
- Solid accounting and business acumen with a strong understanding of financial business processes and financial statement
- Understanding of audit and regulatory requirements and the ability to track and provide support.
- Ability to work with external and internal auditors to respond to data and analytic requests.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management, Finance/Accounting, Computer Science or related discipline/equivalent work experience
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.