|Date Posted:||Oct 12|
|Wage:||$30-33 hour DOE|
TITLE: Jr. Front-End Developer | Houston, TX
CLIENT: Energy Consulting Firm
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract W2 candidates & Houston based (6 to 12 months)
SALARY or RATE: $30-33/hour
Specialize in Front End Development and digital support of the technical aspects of websites, landing pages and display ads, as well as supporting Content Management requirements and web-based analytics programming requirements. This position requires hand-coding HTML and CSS, as well as Content Management and Analytics programming experience.
• Execute development projects with digital, sales and design teams to turn business needs and ideas into elegant solutions. Assets can include display ads, landing pages, and web pages
• Content Management to ensure that content on all web properties stays up to date, as well as creating new piece of content like landing pages, web content areas, etc.
• Execute Analytics programming projects, implementing new analytics functionality as well as debugging / QCing existing and new work, and utilizing a Tag Management System for deployment of analytics related code.
• Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
• Coding HTML and CSS from Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch mock-ups
• Be a liaison between the digital team and IT teams
• Ability to understand business goals and translate technical and non-technical information to and from clients
• Stay abreast of the latest web/mobile/app technologies
• 3+ years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding HTML and CSS, as well as Content Management and Analytics programming experience.
• Full knowledge of mobile web techniques, including responsive design
• Service administration on NGINX on Ubuntu Linux a plus
• Experience with Content Management System Platforms (i.e. Wordpress, SDL/Tridion, SiteCore, etc)
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate across departments and organizations
• Excellent project management skills: Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.