|Date Posted:||Feb 17|
TITLE: Jr-Level Front End Web Developer
CLIENT: Energy Company (Downtown)
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (6 to 12 month contract)
RATE: $30-33/hour DOE
Jr-Level Front End Web Developer with novice experience in front end development and user experience testing to help implement content for multiple product lines and support brand development
• Build/Modify HTML/PHP/Django/Wordpress applications.
• Design tests according to user testing principles and work with other team members to execute
• Build out targeted campaigns using raw html/js/php/css.
• Manage content associated with tests, archiving and updating CMS tool. SDL SmartTarget or SDL Tridion experience a plus.
• Meet with team to communicate results and to come up with proposed actions based on the testing results.
• Maintain repository of test results and recommendations that can be shared throughout the company.
• Provide regular maintenance/updates on existing sites. Linux/bash experience is a plus.
• Assist with creation of web pages in a CMS based tool such as SDL Tridion
• 1+ years working as a front-end web developer and 1+ years working with a CMS content management system
• Front End Developer with basic to mid-level expertise in HTML/JS/CSS and Wordpress.
• Familiarity with key frameworks such as Bootstrap.
• Familiarity with content management systems - SDL Tridion experience a plus
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and ability to work in an Agile environment
• Working knowledge of usability principles and website best practices
• Familiarity with web analytics tools – Omniture/Adobe Analytics experience a plus
Bachelor's degree or higher in advertising, marketing, communications, user experience, design, engineering, computer science, or a related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.